Brookhaven School District will host its annual One Stop Shop for student registration from 10:00 am until 6:00 pm on Wednesday, July 17th & Thursday, July 18th at Lipsey Middle School Gym.
Only parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) with whom the student resides will be allowed to register the student.
Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) are required to have a valid MS Driver’s License or MS Photo ID (obtain from MDOT License Center). No out-of-state license or photo ID will be accepted.
The parent must also provide two (2) Proofs of Residency (one (1) each from the lists below) to register their child/children.
Group 1 (choose only one (1) from this list)
- Mortgage Statement (dated within the last 45 days)
- Property Tax Display Form
- Filed Homestead Exemption Application Form
- Filed Property or Warranty Deed (dated during the actual school year)
- Apartment or Home Lease/Agreement
Group 2 (choose only one (1) from this list)
- Cable Statement/Bill (includes the following: Cable One, DirecTV, Dish or U-Verse)
- Water Statement/Bill
- Solid Waste Statement/Bill
- Gas Statement/Bill
- Electric Statement/Bill
(Bill reading or statement dates must be within 45 days of school registration